Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy visiting from time to time. I will have fun posting information related to current projects, my travels, or just random thoughts! Feel free to post your comments anytime.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

2008 Portrait Society of America Conference

"You Be the Judge: Creating a Commission from Start to Finish"

On Friday I spoke to a great group at the PSA Conference on creating a portrait commission from start to finish. I shared both my approach of working with clients as well as the stages of creating a portrait. The clients I discussed were Chief Judge Anthony Scirica, Judge Jan DuBois, Sandra Day O'Connor and Senate Judiciary Committee Co-chairman Arlen Specter. 

The topics of drawing, value, structure, edges, and color were discussed as well as contracts, correspondence, life sittings, and framing, just to name a few. 



No comments: