Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy visiting from time to time. I will have fun posting information related to current projects, my travels, or just random thoughts! Feel free to post your comments anytime.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Website Updates



We have just added new content to my website! www.michaelshaneneal.com

New Portraits:
See a few new portraits including John Barrymore for the Players Club in NYC. Visit www.michaelshaneneal.com/portrait_barrymore.shtml for oil and www.michaelshaneneal.com/sketch_barrymore.shtml for charcoal study.

New Demonstration:
Visit www.michaelshaneneal.com/demo_scirica.shtml to view a step by step demo of my portrait of Chief Judge Anthony Scirica. 

Workshop Dates:
We have also just announced my workshop dates for 2009. Please visit www.michaelshaneneal.com/workshops.html for more information.

Stuff:
The hat is especially great for painting. The bill is black underneath to minimize reflections and color distortion while you paint. Great for indoors or out!


No comments: